We inevitably go through a journey starting with this life, and extending into the grave, before our final abode in the hereafter. In the process, we pass through stages of sickness, death, and the intermediate life in the grave (al-Barzakh). These are the subjects with which “The Inevitable Journey” deals with.
This book deals with many important matters that have always perplexed the human minds, but that, as is shown in this book, have been clearly explained in the authentic texts from Allah's Book and His Messenger's Sunnah.
Among the subjects covered are the following:
- The Moment of Death
- The Soul's Trip to the Heavens
- The Final Test
- The Righteous and the Sinful in al-Barzakh
- Saviors from the Grave's Punishment
- Communications with al-Barzakh
- Things That Benefit the Dead